Property Investor Media are delighted to introduce Tide as their exclusive business banking partner to help save you time and money managing your financial admin.
Trusted by over 400,000 UK businesses and the UK’s emerging leader in challenger business banking*, Tide offers powerful and simple free business bank accounts that can be opened in minutes, managed on your mobile and are FSCS-protected. With no credit checks required, as well as no monthly or annual fees, there’s no risk in trying Tide alongside your existing account, so you can see what all the fuss is about!
Property Investor Media clients are eligible for an exclusive offer from Tide – £75 cashback and one year of free UK transfers!* Open an account using the code PROPINVEST to claim this offer.
An overview of Tide’s account features:
- Free signup and no monthly or annual fees
- Free Mastercard usage, at home and abroad
- Free transfers to Tide accounts
- Register your company for free and open a business account, all in one go
- A central London virtual office address subscription (for a small monthly fee)
- Order up to 35 additional Mastercards for team members
- Make VAT returns a breeze with easy expense management – upload receipts, auto-match them to transactions, add notes and categories
- in-app support available 24 hours a day, every day
- Mobile first but not mobile only – manage your account in a way that works for you, whether it’s in the palm of your hand, or from your computer
- Access direct feeds with Xero, FreeAgent, Sage, Quickbooks, and Kashflow to help you to manage your accounts
*Tide is not a bank, but a business banking platform and the leading digital challenger in business banking services. Tide offers bank accounts provided by ClearBank. ClearBank Ltd is Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 754568). Registered Address: 4th Floor, Prologue Works, 25 Marsh Street, Bristol, England, BS1 4AX.