Why UK Holiday Property Is Attracting Huge Investment Interest
This session will look at some of the market trends that have influenced the growing appeal for holiday property purchases in the UK including:
1. Taxation related to other property purchase options
2. The current HMRC taxation rules for a furnished holiday property let
3. The impact of Brexit on global holiday trends
4. The emergence of increased booking options such as Airbnb, Booking.com
5. A comparison to alternative types of investment
6. Research on the performance of the UK holiday property
The presenter will also reflect on the historic price index for UK property, to reveal that, when considered over a concerted period of time, UK property has typically appreciated in value. He will also be exploring favoured UK holiday destinations and some of the key considerations that an investor has when choosing a holiday property plus the options available for managing it.
David Lilley is a senior and experienced business development professional. During his career, David has worked for and alongside a variety of blue-chip brands and has a proven track record in building effective channels to market. This includes working on projects for the likes of American Express, Hiscox & Wyndham Hotels. David commenced working with Aria Resorts late in 2018. He is focused on delivering projects, partnerships and ensuring compliant processes are respected for Aria's formulated investment product. David's presentation is research and fact-based and will reveal exactly why the UK Holiday Property sector is attracting such huge investment interest.