Well, that was awesome. Another one down and super successful show to boot. Huge thankyou to all our visitors, exhibitors and speakers who helped make Property Investor 22 such a great show. We had nearly 5000 visitors and 100 exhibitors. This is our second post Covid show and the consensus from speaking to visitors and exhibitors was a definite thumbs up – It’s great to be back live again. Zoom fatigue is with us still and there is no substitute for meeting people both visitors and fellow exhibitors face to face again
Don’t just take our work for it though as Aviram Shahar, CEO & Co Founder states
“Lendlord have exhibited at Property Investor show since our inception and continue to see fantastic results from doing so. Not only do we have the opportunity to engage with our existing customer base who visit, and meet many potential new customers, we reconnect with many industry peers and improve our own knowledge by listening to the informative seminars. We highly recommend exhibiting to anybody working in the Property Investment sector.”
Stuart Collar- Brown from MyAuction also raved about the show –
“Thoroughly enjoyed the show, fantastic pitch and we literally didn’t have more than 5 mins on both days without speaking with someone so well worth it.”
Highlights from the show include
- Our Free Talks programme –the attendance on all the open seminars in the main arena and closed seminars were exceptional this year. We had nearly 80 free seminars covering everything from Auctions to Yorkshire and everything in between, supported by key panel debates from leading industry professionals. Something for everyone
- Exceptional Visitor Quality. Our targeted marketing plan is designed to ensure not just quantity but quality. Friday tends to be dominated by more serious portfolio landlords while on Saturday there tends to be more first-time investors. Either way and whatever you are looking for as an exhibitor we’ve got it covered.
- Property Sectot Growth – Property is in a good place despite covid and current market conditions and continues to see growth. It truly is one of the more resilient sectors.
- Regional investment Opportunities – hard to give any specifics but certain pockets of the north – Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle are increasingly high profile with a range of exhibitors representing these areas
- 60 years and still going. We also had 3 exhibitors who have been with us for over 20 years. Mortgages for Business, Pafilia and EI Group. Thankyou to all for your support – we look forward to another 20 and more. What better way to celebrate with a nice bottle of bubbles?
As Mike Doyle Property Investor Director states “We’ve had a difficult 18 months with Covid but we are most definitely coming out the other side and property investment seems to have bounced back and be as buoyant and resilient as ever both in the UK and overseas. It really is exciting to be back meeting clients and visitors face to face again. We go again now with planning for October Show and initial signs are that we are set for another bumper show”