Exhibition Terms And Conditions
Rules of Admission - Exhibition
1. Property Investor Media Ltd. shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the exhibition takes place in accordance with its advertised programme. Property Investor Media Ltd. reserves the absolute right, however, to substitute any part of the exhibition with an alternative.
One exhibition ticket strictly admits one person. Children under 16 years of age are admitted without a ticket.
2. The right to admission to the event is reserved by the event manager and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Property Investor Media Ltd. would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Rules of Admission - Seminars
3. Property Investor Media Ltd. shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that seminars take place in accordance with its advertised programme. Property Investor Media Ltd. reserves the absolute right, however, to substitute an alternative seminar or vary the time of any seminar. You must book a ticket for a child if they are to enter the seminar theatre with you.
4. The right to admission to a seminar is reserved by the event manager and event venue who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may, from time to time, carry out security searches. Property Investor Media Ltd. would advise customers that no refunds or compensation will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a seminar on account of late arrival, being, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
5. If a seminar is cancelled or its timing substantially altered, Property Investor Media Ltd's liability will be restricted, at its absolute discretion, to a refund to the Customer of the cost of the admission ticket (the "e-ticket"). Where a seminar is ‘free to enter’ the matter of refund does not apply.
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded other than in exceptional circumstances and at the absolute discretion of the event manager. To receive a refund a written request needs to be sent to:
Property Investor Media Ltd. 13 Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2BZ.
Refunds will be strictly processed after the exhibition has closed.
Where a seminar is ‘free to enter’ the matter of refund does not apply.
7. Mobile telephones must be switched off in the seminar rooms.
8. Video and camera equipment are not permitted to be brought into the seminar rooms.
Note: Any speaker wishing to record a seminar that they are presenting must seek approval from the Exhibition’s Event Director.
9. The Property Investor Media Ltd. online downloadable visitor ticket system is handled by a third party and is programmed to automatically display tickets with a unique barcode number. The information is stored in a visitor login area and can be accessed at any time by the registered user here.
10. Advance booking of seminar tickets must be completed on the day before the show opens - usually by 19.00. Usual practice is to hold back a small number of seats at every session for visitors wishing to book in person at the Exhibition’s main reception desk.
11. Property Investor Media Ltd. is respectful of the privacy concerns of the visitors to the website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the website, other than when submitted in connection with an admission e-ticket reservation.
However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of the website Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of operating systems (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor's Internet service provider. By having this information, web pages optimised for a particular visitor's computer are automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information may include an internal review of the number of visitors to the Site but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form.
E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to the Site are known to Property Investor Media Ltd. only when submitted during registration.
12. Personal information that may be collected in connection with the reservation of admission e-ticket(s), completing registration/enquiry/survey forms, registering to receive promotional or other information is retained by Property Investor Media Ltd. and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company.
13. By using the site, you specifically consent to the collection and use of the above personal information by Property Investor Media Ltd. as described in this policy.
Payment Card Processing and Security
14. For all exhibitions presented in 2018 and currently planned for future years there are no charges imposed on visitors for either entering the Exhibition Hall or attending the majority of seminars.
In the event that any charges are levied:
Property Investor Media Ltd. uses the latest industry standard encryption technology to keep visitors' personal information safe. All ordering information - including the visitors' name and credit card details - is encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security.
Visitors' payment card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to the secure system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors' payment card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.
Payment card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and to process transactions. Credit card payments are securely processed on our behalf by Datalead Limited, using a 128bit Thawte SSL certificate to ensure secure transmission of your information.