The most comprehensive exhibition of UK & International residential property (and services) returns to ExCel London for its 2019 'Autumn Edition' in October.
Entry to both the property exhibition & property seminar programme is free. To ensure fast track entry visitors are advised to register online here prior to visting.
Show Dates | Friday 4th & Saturday 5th October 2019 ... Doors open at 10.00am
- This property exhibition brings you face-to-face with 5-6000 serious property buyers. A broad range of flexible options are available …
- More ... about exhibiting
- This free to enter event enables you to compare the products & services from over 100 leading providers of property and related services …
- More ... about visiting
- SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- A broad selection of UK & International property features, finance and other services - plus the sector's experts on hand to explain and advise …
- More ... about highlights
- INTERNATIONAL FOCUS
- A 2-day debate programme designed to provide accurate and independent advice about the range of international opportunities now available ...
- More ... about International P I LIVE!
DON'T MISS ... A key feature of the event is the programme of seminars and debates.
The first batch of sessions will be published and available to book from early September. For further details click here.
Note: Visitors travelling to ExCeL by train are advised to alight the DLR at Custom House station and enter ExCeL via the West Entrance.
The pages of this site aim to answer the essential questions about the event. If there is any information you require that is not provided please do not hesitate to contact us.