The buy-to-let revolution has been and gone. The years of reliable year-on-year house price increases have ended. Increased taxation and regulation have benefitted larger landlords at the expense of smaller investors, and it’s now harder than ever to build a buy-to-let portfolio in the traditional way.
But help is at hand. The current rising market is small-scale property development, and it’s the fastest way to create substantial profits through property. Whether you’re looking to grow a portfolio or start one from scratch, or you’re simply looking to create wealth and financial security, small-scale development projects and permitted development rights have many benefits:
- Require a far lower capital investment than buy-to-let investing
- Can produce six-figure profits within 24 months
- Utilise new permitted development rights that minimise planning risk and mean that commercial lending is readily available
- There is a huge (and increasing) number of commercial properties that can be converted
- Stock is plentiful – these empty properties are out there NOW, ready to be converted
- There’s a massive demand for the end product, new homes
- It’s a highly leveraged strategy – you act as the CEO, not the project manager
- Projects can comfortably be undertaken in your spare time
- No technical knowledge or previous development experience is required
- The market is actively looking for new developers
And 2023 could prove to be the PERFECT time to get into development, as commercial property prices look set to fall.
To find out what’s involved in small-scale property development, please visit www.propertyceo.co.uk where you can also register for our FREE TRAINING.
Property CEO will be attending the Property Investor Show at London ExCel on 21/22 April. www.propertyinvestor.co.uk
propertyCEO is one of the UK’s leading property development training companies and part of the pin Partnership.