The Rise Of The Landlord-Developer
Join Ritchie Clapson - leading property development mentor and co-founder of the propertyCEO training company - as he reveals how savvy landlords and both new and experienced property investors are supercharging their profits by taking on small scale development projects in their spare time.
This talk is a must for any property investor who wants to:
- Create regular large chunks of additional capital
- Create diversity in their property investment model
- Grow their portfolio far more rapidly
- Use development as a second or alternative strategy
- Avoid running out of deposits for new properties
It doesn’t matter what type of business or property investment you currently do. If you want to get to a place where you’re working LESS and earning MORE, then this is for you.
In his talk Ritchie will show you;
- How to create a separate development business that can give you a consistent six-figure profit in its own right
- How to do this working part-time, without having to give up what you currently do (unless you want to)
- How to take advantage of a proven, highly leveraged business model that uses core skills that you already have
- How you can build your property portfolio multiple times quicker than through the traditional route
- Why your existing skills are the only tools you need to make property development work for you, even if you’ve not tried development before
- The route to gain the knowledge, confidence and credibility to deliver any form of development under the Landlord-Developer model
- How you could make this a reality within 18-24 months from NOW.
This is how serious landlords and property investors are able to fast-track their profits and portfolios by taking advantage of this incredibly successful, highly leveraged solution.
Does it sound too good to be true?
Come and listen to this talk and we promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you spend at the show!
Ritchie Clapson (CEngMIStructE) has been involved in property development for over 35 years and, as co-founder of propertyCEO, he coaches both novice and experienced property developers how to create substantial returns from small-to-medium scale developments.
Ritchie’s development pedigree speaks for itself. A structural engineer by profession, he’s not only worked on hundreds of new-build, commercial and industrial conversion projects, he’s also trained and mentored countless developers and property professionals during his long career in the industry.
A business coach and strategist, he built up one of the country’s leading structural engineering firms and was appointed by the government as peer review engineer for the London 2012 Olympic Stadium.
Today Ritchie and his business partner Ian Child head up propertyCEO, one of the country’s most exclusive property development training companies.